When you arrive we’ll be super happy to see you. Especially if you arrive 15 minutes before class starts. We don’t let first timers into class late so leave yourself enough time to find the studio, park, get inside and still have 10 minutes so we can give you the tour and prep you for class. When you first arrive, we’ll ask you to fill out a waiver unless you’ve already filled one out online. If you purchased the Intro you will have already completed this. We will verify this before you are allowed in the practice room so sign in at front desk as soon as you arrive. No exceptions. Going to a new class can be intimidating. We want you to feel at home at True Bikram Yoga so here are some tips to help you blend in.
- The studio will be open 15 minutes prior to and close 30 minutes after each class.
- First time students must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class for orientation. The studio door may be locked at class start time so please be on time.
- We cannot always accommodate latecomers so please plan ahead to arrive early
- All new students must read and sign a waiver-release online before coming to the studio
- All classes are 60 or 90 minutes long, please plan to stay in class the entire time. If you are leaving class early please notify the teacher BEFORE class starts
- No shoes in the yoga room.
- Please do not bring cell phones or electronics into the hot room
- All students must use a mat and towel. They are also available for rent ($3-$5) or purchase
- We do not have our own parking in the New Haven studio but we have some tips so check out our parking tips here.